E75 Men's Compression Shorts
E75 Men's Compression Shorts
THE SIZING IS NOT STANDARD
Please check our size guide for proper fit // Find Your Size
Lower-Body Core Support "Features & Benefits":
- Provide 30-20 mmHg of graduated compression combined with Kinesiology muscle mapped tapping to enhance your performance and recovery.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation, which helps reduce lactic acid buildup.
- Infused with Germanium 23, which helps warm the muscles quickly to increase circulation and reduce pain, stiffness, swelling, and fatigue.
- ENERflex fabric is breathable, moisture wicking, antimicrobial, and durable.
- Kinesiology muscle mapped tapping supports muscles and joints and reduces muscle vibration.
Note: The silicone is actually transparent, and color is added to showcase muscle mapping in the image above.
Enhance. Protect. Heal.
How to Wear:
1: Bundle the shorts together around the leg openings. Insert leg and slide sleeve up above the knee one leg at a time.
2: Gently begin pulling the shorts up to the waist.
3: Ensure proper alignment and that the product is not twisting.
4: To align the rear support tape, place both hands inside seat of shorts, crouch and pull up simultaneously.
5: Make any final adjustments so that the shorts are properly aligned and comfortable.
6: TRAIN. COMPETE. RECOVER.
Enerskin stands by every product we make. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Enerskin product, contact email@example.com. Returns must be unwashed and unused in original packaging with tags attached. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund. Any merchandise returned after the returnable period will only be accepted at our discretion for a store credit.
Initiate a Return here: Returns
Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Wash the Product with taping on the inside
- Wash the Product individually
- Hand wash only using warm water
- Always wash the product after every use
- To disinfect the product. drop 5-6 drops of vinegar and soak the product for 30 minutes.
- Do not twist the product to remove excess water
- Let the Product air dry
- Do not use detergent
What is the difference between Enerskin sleeves and other compression sleeves?Enerskin created the first high-tech compression silicone-taping hybrid with U.S. patented technology. Typical compression sleeves serve as a thin layer of protection that stabilizes muscle vibrations. Enerskin, on the other hand, maximizes the benefits of compression wear by utilizing elastic, therapeutic taping to strengthen muscles, ligaments, and joints for superior performance. Our products reduce the risk of common sports-related injuries.
How many hours a day can I wear the product?We recommend using the sleeve 6-10 hours a day, depending on the type of activity and its intensity. For users with sensitive skin, we recommend applying 100% Aloe Vera gel before using Enerskin sleeves. We do not recommend wearing Enerskin sleeves while sleeping.
I had knee surgery. Can I wear Enerskin products?You should consult your doctor or physical therapist before using Enerskin. As long as the incision site has healed, Enerskin can enhance your rehabilitation and its outcome.
My Enerskin product will not stay in place. How can I prevent product slippage?Our medical consultant Dr. Nara Yoon has a few tips on how to prevent product slippage. Here are two quick fixes: Moisturize your skin to allow the silicone to stick more easily. Make sure you are not wrinkling the top seam of the product when you put it on.